Re: [at-l] Gear List

Ryan has the mail list software set to truncate any messages with very long
quoted passages. This is especially important for those on the digest who
must read and page through the whole thing, sometimes even getting complete
quotes of prior digests.

What usually works better is to quote only the specific items of the gear
list regarding your comment. This makes it easier to get to the meat of the
issue, and makes it easier to read. You can always put "..." or "Major
Snippage" to indicate such between quoted passages.

OrangeBug

To:            Irene Meyers <iameyers@yahoo.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net