RE: [at-l] Current South East RUCK Hands Up

OB,

What was that phone number to Goose Creek again.  I called when originally posted, but Kieth failed to call me back.

Both Cheryl and I intend on making it, but if I can't cut a better deal with Kieth, we may just camp.  Is Vogel State Park open this time of year?

Or is anyone that has already rented a cabin willing put up with us? I smoke, drink and in the past, didn't come home at all, but promise to be on my best behaviour!

Sly

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.

To:            <sly@pocketmail.com>
Cc:            <at-l@backcountry.net>