Re: [at-l]Chase's sneuxshoes- was xmas hike...

O.K., because of you, I will be the owner of a pair of  $39.97 sneauxshoes
on or before Thurs....couldn't resist.  Anyhow, several of us are going
snowshoeing or X-country skiing Fri. a.m. a few miles west of Cheyenne.  My
poor sister will arrive from South Carolina late Wed. for Christmas,
expecting to sit in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate.  Boy,
will she be surprised!
    Blister Sister

To:            Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net