Re: [at-l] And, again...

In a message dated Mon, 18 Dec 2000  1:49:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> writes:

<< <snip> Went in to Johnnies to see Groovin' Moose
and someone else's pack. It was Outta Chocolate. He was
doing some slacking/flip-flopping thing. A phone call to
Red, (and twenty minutes of her bitching about me not
calling sooner), later and we were eating Calzones
somewhere. Had dinner with Red, The Kid and Outta Chocolate.>>

Um - yea, it was Outta Chocolates PACK, because I had already picked him up from Erwin, not an hour before you called.  And by the way - it was long distance when you called me - you're too much of a cheapskate to let me bitch for 20 minutes about anything on your dime <g>.

<<I was able to spend some valuable time with Shannon, too. I was able to give her some guidance and direction. That is always nice. (What was the advice, Red? "Books, not bookings"?)>>

Your memory is fuzzy.  The cop was talking about bookings . . . and I'd say the time was valuable for Shannon, fer sure - I was surprised you gave her that much money . . . :-)

The Redhead

To:            <AT-L@backcountry.net>