Re: [at-l] Calendar Triple Crown

For a David Horton type, more like 2 months.

If you analyze the times in Rodale's 70's hikes, 120 days was considered a
"normal" time to complete an AT hike. Not fast, not slow, normal.

I more wonder how he's going to deal with snow in the Sierra and Rockies - 4
months for our AT seems easy by comparison with 10,000 foot passes off-season.
Comments, Jim and Ginnie?

- Gary from Fairfax

To:            Jim Deignan <gratefuldeadjunkie@hotmail.com>, at-l <at-l@backcountry.net>