[at-l] Introduction & Trail Journal?

Okay, I've been lurking for quite a while now, so I figure it's about time
to come out of the woodwork and say hello to everyone...  so HEY!  My name
is Daren and I'm finally going to get to cross off the top thing on my list
of 10 things I want to do in my lifetime....  Then when I get back I'll
re-evaluate the other 9  :-0   I think I'm a little behind everyone here,
I've only recently decided that I'll attempt it this year...  half of my
gear list still hasn't found its way to me yet (but Santa knows I've been
good) and I'm still working on my maildrops.  But it's been great to read
the advice and humor from everyone on this list, so I'd like to offer my
thanks in advance for keeping me so unproductive during my work days!  :-)

Also, I would really like to have a trail journal online this year when I
hike for my friends and family to follow.  I'm thinking of building some
pages to put on my homepage, but I thought I would see if anyone has any
thoughts on other sites and what else is out there?  I'm not sure who will
be transcribing it yet, but most likely the person won't be extremely
technical, so I'd like to make updating it as easy as possible...  Any
thoughts?

TIA,
Daren

To:            Trail39@aol.com