Re: [at-l] No Nina?

In a message dated Thu, 14 Dec 2000  3:51:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

<< Somebody here on at-l visited with her just a little while ago (I ferget who). I emailed that person and asked about  a final mail drop date and addy but
haven't heard back. >>

Oops. That would have been me :-) She had said the HS drop was too soon, as she planned to be there that Saturday.  The next one you listed was the one she said to use.  She planned on summitting on the 20th, as of last time I saw her.  Sorry I didn't get back to you - life's been crazy, ya know? :)

The Redhead

To:            Uncle Milt <mfw@mindspring.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net