Re: [at-l] GA Ruck is on!

Yup, that be the general idea. As this is a very slow time of the year,
these reservations are really more to help keep a head count. I actually
suspect we will wind up slumming with each other in a handful of cabins,
rather that sell out the place. In any case, I'd expect at least thru hiker
rates or lower.

OrangeBug

To:            AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>