Re: [at-l] southern breakfast foods

Sausage is not made from flour or water.

Perhaps you are referring to biscuits and gravy, with the gravy made from
sausage grease. Preferably, country ham makes an even better gravy. The
recipe for biscuits is built into DNA, but is much more than flour and
water, also. Further South, biscuits are et with syrup, sorghum or molasses
if you've been around for awhile, Kayro syrup if you are cheap and younger,
and sweet stuff that goes on pancakes if you are a newbie.

Of course a southern breakfast includes much more than that, with eggs,
meat (I love fried chicken or fish in the AM), toast, milk, grits and last
night's pizza.

OrangeBug