Re: [at-l] GA Ruck is on!

>OK I read further and found out the date.  Did you ask about a group rate?
>It is a slow season and  if we could guarantee a certain number I bet they
>would work with you.  Is Mrs. Orange Bug really coming??  Think we can talk
>her into hiking??
>
>Hummingbird
>
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

HB--

Several folks have already reserved cabins, and some of us are hoping to
collect a few shelter-mates to reduce the cost. (I think that was
Orangebug's original idea.)  You are welcome in Cabin 6 with myself and
Clyde (whose trail name I do not know).  I believe Cabin 7 will host OB and
his dogs, and perhaps Mrs Bug. Uncle Milt has a cabin, but I think it's
already filled with his groupies. And Lee I Joe may have one, also, though
I know nothing about his choice of foxhole-mates.

I do wish that we could make the arrangements like the PA Ruck, wherein
each person reserves his or her own bed/bunk. As it stands now, if none of
my prospective roommates show up, I'm out the entire cost of the cabin,
which is a little steep at $150 for the weekend. But I will perservere
<grin>.

Ken
Big Cranky