Re: [at-l] GA Ruck is on!

Great!  I had been out of town and just went to my folder for AT-L and
couldn't believe how many messages there were!  I had to skim them really
quick so hope I didn't miss anything too important.  I was wondering if
anyone could tell me their secret..."How do you find so much time to spend
here???"

I didn't catch the dates and if they are the same as the original RUCK.  As
soon as I know that I will call Goose Creek.  This will be a great
adventure!

Hummingbird

To:            WHHAWKINS@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net