[at-l] Re: tuba person. was ... flying rucks

> Red says:
>
> In the meantime, isn't ANYONE going to hit Springer Saturday to see Tuba Man
> finish??????
>
> Sly says:
>
> Just what's this fixation with Tuba Man anyway?

I say ...

I'm curious as well.   With all the talk about shaving ounces, why
celebrate a kid that insisted on carrying 30 extra useless pounds??
Hasn't he heard of a harmonica??

skeptically yours,

t.

ps.  I'm a firm believer on hiking your own hike.  so more power to
the guy.  It's just that there is no way in hades that I'd carry a 30#
weight, just for the fun of it!!

To:            "AT-L" <at-l@backcountry.net>