Re: [at-l] flying rucks

In a message dated 12/11/00 8:40:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JoelFromFlint@aol.com writes:

> My guess is John won't give a flying ruck. I've only been on the list for a
> couple weeks, but for some reason it comes as no surprise that Felix is the
> one looking for one.

What's Felix looking for now?? (I am not returning the original ferret or
their offspring, so give it up, dear)

My guess is that if Felix asked, Johns jet would be available.  What isn't a
guess is he wouldn't ask. :-)  Nope, face it folks - we are now faced with
making a choice, north or south ruck.  South is closer - but just once I want
to attend the original, pa ruck.  So north I go.  But if there is a GA ruck
next year, I'll make it to that one.

In the meantime, isn't ANYONE going to hit Springer Saturday to see Tuba Man
finish??????  I know some of you are close.  (Except of course those of you
who would be close if you weren't going somewhat west to gather without us :(
 - (Pictures expected later, by the way. I want to see Datto Post-Hike <g>).

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---