Re: [at-l] attitudes (was yogi-ing)

In a message dated 12/11/00 4:55:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

<< I know...I should probably just let this stuff go, but it's one topic
 > that always gets me goin.

 ### GREAT posts, imo..............  >>

Gee, Sloetoe, that was nice to read! Some of the personal replies I got
didn't quite think so, to say the least.  Everyone's experience on the trail
(thru-hiking, section-hiking, or whatever) is valid, though, and maybe mine
wasn't reflective of the norm...I don't know. It's just nice to be in a
community (on the trail, off, online) where you can agree, disagree, agree to
disagree and discuss those things openly. Some people took offense at being
disagreed with, I guess. ANYWAY, thanks for the vote of confidence!

Ramkitten

To:            at-l-digest@backcountry.net