Re: [at-l] Re: Ruck Info

"L. Parker" wrote:

> You should come anyway, Bill will take care of your dime's for you and Felix
> will teach you how to do without them...
>
> Did you hear that Felix? I just signed you up for the GARuck!

Dag-wood!!!  And I already made reservations at the Gardners, PA Subway. I hear
there's a cute little 17 year old number working there. Anyway, I ain't never
said anything about no group showers at the Ruck. (Leastways not that I
remember.) Last group shower I had anything to do with was in Muskogee, Oklahoma
at the Muskogee Federal Derecidivism Site. Them were good times. They really
made you appreciate the times you weren't there that much more. Perhaps I shall
see if John's jet will be available for to fly me from Ruck North to Ruck South.
Has anybody ever Rucked twice in one day???

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98

To:            AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>