Re: [at-l] pre- and post-hike weights

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Lowest weight was 150# - less than I weighed when I graduated from high
> school.

150# HS Graduation
155# Springer (after spending 6 MONTHS trying to gain weight....)
136# Katahdin (really by DWG. Felt like a million dollars, btw.)
166# College AYCE (one month post Katahdin.)
176# College AYCE (after second month post Katahdin.)
140/145# College boxing/wrestling [felt like $1M when I wasn't bleeding]
155# (for a longgggggg timeeeeeeee)

195# (for a brief period following the birth of my two children)
165# January, 1997 (following 6 months of better eating habits)
155# May, 1997 (following 4 months of "serious" running)
150/155# since, except for the insulation added since The Gathering. Dang.

Yes, I have bell-bottoms I fit into just fine. I'm waiting for the
fashions to continue their devolution back to taste and style so's I can
hang serious thread and truck 'round the town. Man. Cool. Diggit. Yeah.

Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10