[at-l] Warren Doyle and the Doylies

I responded to Rock Dancer on this subject off list. However, I'm concerned
that a rumor might be adrift based inaccurate information as to what did or
did not happen in NH when the group was stopped by a Park Service Ranger. In
fact, that was not the first time that happened between GA and ME.

At no time were the Doylies arrested, issued tickets, or fined. There were a
few occasions when the rangers were not entirely happy with what we were
doing. However, on every occasion, they cut us slack, as I would hope they
would have done for every thru-hiker.

Springfever

To:            MMSW00@aol.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net