[at-l] georgia on my mind

Greetings, listers:

I have reserved a cabin at Goose Creek for the GA Ruck. Cabin #6, 1
bedroom, 2 beds, some floor space. Right next door to Orangebug and the
dawgs. $75 a night (ouchie). I would love to have some company, and even
more to split the rent a few ways.

For those of you still confused on the dates, we arrive Friday, January 26,
2001, and leave on Sunday. There is an inn on the property for us to hang
out in, talk, compare ultralight gear, tell bear stories, etc. There is
some sort of trail nearby if anyone is interested in a short walk. (Nah.)

If you need details on my personal habits before sharing a shelter with me,
please email privately. I would like to get some idea of who's coming
fairly soon (without some additional people in the room, I can't justify
the cost.)

Looking forward to it.

Ken
Big Cranky