Re: [at-l] Sad news, Patch AT '99

In a message dated 12/11/00 2:05:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sly@pocketmail.com writes:

<< And you're right, it does makes good reason, if you ever wanted to do a
trail, is to do it *now*.  All our days are numbered and if I hadn't
experienced natures awesome beauty as seen on our trails, I'd be less of a
person because, I didn't.

 I'm surprised most wait until it's too late, before they follow their hearts.

 Sly >>

SO TRUE My dad died at 50. So many dreams went unfulfilled.  I am 42 and have
hiked the AT, The Long Trail, The Colorado Trail, 2000 miles of the PCT, Etc.
 Do IT NOW as Sly says.

Marty

To:            at-l@backcountry.net