[at-l] The Ruck

Just got back from the hostel in which The Ruck will be held at next
month. (Pine Grove State Park, PA) The manager needs a hand getting the
place ready for the Ruck. He wants to repaint the kitchen, inside trim
and if time permites, the basement. Is anyone interested in helping out?
We could really use your help in keeping this old lady of the trail
looking good. A worktrip is in the planning for sometime between
Jan.1st. and the weekend of the Ruck. Please e-mail me and maybe we can
make the hostel look even better then before!

Mother Natures Son

To:            at-l@backcountry.net