RE: [at-l] Re: average food sack contents

Ken reminded me of this:

Orange Delight

Recipe Ingredients
.	1 Teaspoon orange-flavored instant drink mix
.	1 Teaspoon powdered milk
.	2 Teaspoons instant vanilla pudding
Serves: 1

Remember the sweet, satisfying taste of a Creamsicle you ate as a kid? Mike
Davis of Scituate, Massachusetts does and loves them so much he invented
this refreshing and fairly healthy drinkable alternative. The bonus: no need
to lick dripped ice cream off your hands afterward.
In Camp: Dump all the ingredients in a 16-ounce mug, add cold water, and
stir.

LOTS of calories, delicious too. I usually make a double portion and just
dump it in a 1 liter Nalgene and shake it up. I also have experimented and
substituted Breakfast Drink for the powdered milk.

Lee I Joe

To:            "at-l" <at-l@backcountry.net>