[at-l] Re: average food sack contents

Oh yah, I also carry olive oil for dinners. It finds its way into pretty much everything. I also
carry, though I never seem to use them as much as i should, pudding. I pre-mix the pudding with
dried millk (whole if I have it) and then add water on the trail. One reason I don't take it as
often as I should is that it is messy even if kept and eaten in the ziplock bag. Maybe the new
stand-up ziplock bags would be better for pudding since it'd be easier to scoop out, but I've not
tried them yet.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **

To:            at-l@backcountry.net