[at-l] Re: Re Re attitudes

Maybe you should hike with me. We had no rain on the N. Georgia hike. I can count the number od days
it rained duirng my Virginia section hike on one hand. The number of ocvercast days is a good bit
higher, but that is different.

Of course, I just got snowed upon on my Thanksgiving hike and that was just a two-day trip (I had
menat to do more, but the weather caught me unhappy with what I had. I could have gone on, and if I
hadn't lost the trail I would have, but having the chance to get off and know I can easily come back
isnce my parents live near by pulled me off the trail. It was a good decision).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **

To:            MMSW00@aol.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net