Re: [at-l] Re: attitudes

I'd like to insert an idea about those who walk the same trail as 2000
mile wannabe's. (I deleted the original message)

I'd like to encourage my friends to find a 20 mile weekend section and
hike it in the four seasons. I know that I've walked Springer, Blood,
Leveland and Standing Indian a few times. They have never been the
same. Snow reveals views never seen. Rain brings sounds never heard.
Heat brings thirst and water never tasted. The sun bring the bees and
their smells and sounds.

I could respect a 2000 miler between Springer and Standing Indian.

Bill...