Re: [at-l] Re: attitudes

In a message dated 12/9/00 10:30:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

<< one of the prettiest sections I did, it rained every day
 except the last day.  There weren't any views, but there wouldn't have been
 any if there hadn't been rain. What made it so pretty was the deepness and
 richness of the color  >>

I agree, the woods are beautiful in the rain, the colors are so intense. And
hiking in misty or somewhat foggy woods is mysical, its almost as if
everything is being created just as you step into it.
    Out-Patient, who doesn't mind hiking in the rain

To:            undisclosed recipients: ;