Re: [at-l] Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:44:06 -0800

Orange Bug wrote:

> We call them do-nuts, or doughnuts. The best ones are hot at Krispy
> Kreme.

Ah, yes, I had company over Thanksgivings--two friends who are
significantly smaller than me. They went wild when they realized they
could get Krispy Kreme here. We were off immediately, on a mission through
the drive-through. I am not a donut eater--I save myself for chocolate--so
I was astonished to see those two waifs polish off a dozen before bedtime.

Not worthy, not worthy-
Chocolate

To:            "at-l" <at-l@backcountry.net>