Re: [at-l] average food sack contents

Just curious: Has anyone ever supplemented their diet with body-builders
supplements? It seems that as long as you're getting enough protein then
this might be a decent way to actually build some muscle while on the
trail. I don't think I'll lose much (if any) weight while on the trail,
because of my body type, and past experience with this type of thing, but
I definitely want to make sure I keep my caloric intake high. I'd be
interested in everyone's comments, especially those that may have
considered and/or tried this.