Re: [at-l] taping

Bigger and nastier surgery is something I'm familiar with (8 or 9) abdominal
ones and I'll do anything to avoid more.  BUT, I'm hiking this darn trail
this year.  It's been a good conversation topic with losts of good advice and
I'm going to be very careful with my knee, tape it when I need to, and stay
away from feisty broken recliners!  If it gets too bad I'll come off the
trail for another injection, which helped me a whole lot last time.  If worst
comes to worst I'll wear that 200lb knee brace.  By my posts you guys must
think I'm 80 or something, but really I'm only 28--really, I swear.  Pretty
soon you'll be able to see a picture of me because I'm going to journal on
TrailQuest
Kathy

To:            at-l@backcountry.net