Re: [at-l] Mini-Ruck

>Yes, foolish me for making the suggestions. I meant to call Goose Creek
>earlier this week for prices and availability. I want to keep it small,
>and I am also working on helping Mrs. Bug think this is a fun idea.
>
>Bill...

I hate to show my ignorance of football, but what weekend is super
bowl sunday? The idea of a mini-ruck only a few hours away is very
appealing.

And, btw, Orangebug, it only has to be fun for Mrs. Bug if you make
her come along. I'm not sure I could drag Mrs. Cranky to a Ruck if
she were unconscious <g>.

Ken

To:            at-l <at-l@backcountry.net>