[at-l] Mini-Ruck

Are plans stills being made for the mini-Ruck in GA?   Dan and I are
interested pending then arrival of a new grandchild (makes three altogether).
 Also, I'm not on the women's list and recently found out that I had
volunteered to bring the veggie chili.  If any of your are planning to attend
the New Year's party on Springer, how about bringing some of the ingredients,
like Stone Soup*?  (Cans of kidney beans, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, grated
cheese, corn chips, etc). Anything that goes in or with chili is fair game.
Dan and I will be coming to Springer from a week long backpack and we'll be
bringing a big pot and whatever we can buy on our way back from our backpack.
 Gail

To:            at-l@backcountry.net