Re: taping [at-l] Re: Ankle Board

Just a reminder to talk to your own doctor about your own knees/ankles/etc.
For example, my orthopedic doctor agrees that I must keep my quads strong
but has told me to avoid stairs (stairmasters) and the like.  As a matter of
fact, I should probably avoid mountains, too, but he understands that's out
of the question and would rather I just preserve whatever function I have
now for as long as possible or at least not waste any knee function on
avoidable stresses.

The best physical therapy for my knees is straight leg raises.  I did them
when I had serious problems in high school and they worked like a dream.  I
hate exercising indoors so I just stay active enough outdoors to keep my
legs strong without the therapy.

YMMV,

Mara
Stitches, GAME99