Re: [at-l] Greeting Tuba Man

When last I heard from him, while he was at Fontana, sounded like he was still on track for a Saturday, December 16th summit.  However, he's making good time, and you never know.  If you follow the last few weeks of his journal you will probably find out if he moves that date up.  Also, he's in touch with several people on the list, so I'm sure some of us will hear from him before the big day.

You can follow his journal at:

http://lemming.uvm.edu/~dtepper/crazyhikers/journal.html

Any other listers planning to make it there for his summit? Miss Janet and I are thinking about it :-)

The Redhead

To:            <DaRedhead@aol.com>
Cc:            <at-l@backcountry.net>