Re: [at-l] Re: hey=oops=apology

Hi,
   OOPs..I just violated one of the rules..well 2 since I do not have 50$.
I apologize to the list for mentioning the other list..I am not allowed to
speak freely there. I appreciate your understanding

Now..to hiking...

Pat

rule is that if you
>want to discuss WF and the other place, it would be a good idea to do
>that over there or anywhere but here. This is really not an US v. THEM,
>but can easily devolve into such if the campfire deteriorates into gossip
>about someplace else.
>
>The second rule is that all new members are supposed to send $50 to the

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

I have found that at my age going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of
my  face.

To:            at-l@backcountry.net