Re: [at-l] Hellooooo!

So what about dirty dishes? After cooking my meal, I add water and warm
it up for left-over tea and clean up. If I really felt a need to scrub
a pot, I'd dispose of it as if it were cat hole material. Since the pot
will get boiling water before the next meal, it is about as clean as it
needs to be. I usually only scrub pots while I wait on the washer and
dryer. (recall I am only a section hiker)

Remember, the hygeine problem is how you interact with others. It is
probably more hazardous to shake my hand, than it is to watch me eat in
the woods. Of course, watching me eat could induce illness all by
itself. ;-)

Bill...