Re: [at-l] Hellooooo!

In a message dated 12/5/00 5:00:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
glenhubb@juno.com writes:

> I can understand your not wanting to have a watch on the trail, although
> I will have one.  I like to take my watch off on weekends for the same
> reason.  I just don't want to live by a schedule like I have to during
> the week.  It gives one the sense of freedom from the routine.  So...no
> watch for Billie!  I like your style!
> Sparrow 2001

My wife laughed at me.  As I prepaired for retirement one of the things I did
was bought a watch.  I quit Coca Cola 20 years ago and threw my watch away.
I went into business for my self and frustrated a lot of suppliers by using
only vague time references ie afternoon, late morning and such as that.  When
I hike I want to make sure I eat before dark.  I look at it in the night to
see how long till morning.

Clyde 2001

multipart/alternative
  text/html