Re: [at-l] I'm new too!!

Welcome, Ted.  You'll be amazed to at how many of us were also kicked off the other list!

Joyce

Amountaintoclimb@aol.com wrote:
> I would like to introduce myself.  I'm Ted, a respiratory therapist,
currently a nursing student, 54, married, and leaving 3/02 for a nobo thru
hike.

I must admit that I was kicked off another list because of my fanatical views
dealing with - not over throwing the U.S. government by armed insurrection:)
I look forward to learning skills to make the GA-ME trip.

Thanks Cleek for pointing me to this site!!

Ted 3/02

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---