[at-l] Hi from Ramkitten (AT2000)

Hi all!

After about two and a half months post-thru-hike, I'm feeling ready to be on
a list again and in touch with more "trail people".  (Well, I'm actually
closely in touch with two of them here at home. Split P and Turbo Turtle have
come to live on the farm with my husband, Steve, and I for the forseeable
future, but anyway...) At first, I signed back onto ATML (Trailplace mailing
list), but, honestly, I immediately got about 100 posts, half of which were
about politics. That's fine, I guess, but I blew a gasket. Then someone
kindly reminded me about this list...and here I am. It was nice to receive
three emails from at-l, not one of which mentioned Bush or Gore or Florida.
YAY!! They were actually about the trail. YAY again!  So, anyway...just
wanted to say hello. My fingers are ready for babbling (and I'm known to be a
bit wordy sometimes).

Deb "Ramkitten" Lauman
Ga > Me 2000

To:            TeeEmAch@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net