[at-l] good deal on down vest

Greetings;

I was looking at the REI Outlet web site, seeing if maybe they had a
down vest that would fit my daughter (as well as assorted other
gear). They do have a great deal on a Marmot women's down vest, but
only in size XL, and only in apple green, tangerine, or a medium blue
color. But, it's only $40, for a vest that retails for way over a
hundred bucks. So if it fits you or someone you need to buy for this
holiday season, here's the link:

http://rei-outlet.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=404522&prmenbr=8000

You may have to cut and paste this link, or just look at
rei-outlet.com and do a search.

FWIW, Marmot makes some awesome gear. No, I am not afiliated with
either Marmot or REI. If I were, I would have a lot more cool gear
and a lot less junk.

Cheers,

Ken
Big Cranky