[at-l] AT-L buttons for sale

Yes just in time for Christmas!

        Will Santa be wearing an AT-L button when he comes to your
house? LOL Any way I have about 75 buttons made up. For those that have
not seen these buttons already, they are simple metal buttons approx.
2.5" in dia. with a safety pin type attachment on the back. The buttons
have the AT-L logo printed on them and a plastic coating on top. They
are not water proof. I have considered opening one up and filling it
with
silicone in order to make it water proof.
        In the past I have given away lots of these buttons at Trail
Days, The Ruck, The Gathering and End of TrailFest.  Some folks that
have not been able to attend these events have requested buttons. I am
not
interested in making a profit on these nor can I afford to give them
away any longer. I pay a lady at work $.75 each for the buttons. The
post office wants $.55 to mail either one or two buttons and they
request I place the buttons in their envelope that costs $.25.
        So here is the deal, Send me $2. for one button or $3. for two
buttons and I will mail them to you. This seems to be the simplest way
for me to do this.

mail to:

Chase Davidson
1028 Plantation Dr.
Axton, VA 24054-2032

Don't forget your return address!

I'm having some email trouble, hope this is only posted once
chase

To:            at-l@backcountry.net
Cc:            lwbooher@halifax.com