[at-l] Laces and Knots---

Hey, Chocolate!  Tonight, we were in a mall and wandered into Athlete's
Foot.  (Who wants to shop at a store that's named for a disease, anyway?!)
There, and at Lady Foot Locker, they had Nike women's running shoes that
were slip-ons, NO LACES to come undone.  $64.95.  I couldn't fathom how they
work because I would think that your socks would push up around your ankle
as you "slipped" into them, thus squashing your toes to mush, but there must
be a method.  Here's yet another way to deal with those pesky laces that
keep coming undone: do away with them altogether!  <G>  Leslie (anklebear)

To:            Allison & Steven Aldrich <teacozy@pacbell.net>, Angela & Jeffery Glosser <glosser@his.com>, AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>, GLH <greatlakeshikes@egroups.com>, Greg & Jane Knight <knightgj@home.com>, Mom & Dad <JKJKnight@aol.com>, Pam & Charles Buckley <pbcb@thorn.net>, Ron & Gail Richards <rgrichards@erols.com>, Ryan Jordan <bigskyry@hotmail.com>, Sue & Bob Berger  <srberger@MA.ultranet.com>, Val & Len Blanchett <vlnrblanch@aol.com>