[at-l] Thanks! (was present recommendations)

Thanks for all the great input guys!  Bill Irwin's book seems to be an
overwhelming favorite, so I'm going to start looking for it.  Now if I
can just figure out how to keep it from looking worn from my reading
before giving it to Dad...

Oh, and Felix, thanks for the car book recommendations.  How did you know
I was just saying to myself how I wanted to learn some basic car
maintenance?  Psychic as well as handsome, aren't you?

Later,
-val

To:            at-l@backcountry.net