[at-l] whites

Gary--
	Ambitous, to say the least.  The only two legs I have
personal knowledge of is Mizpah to Madison and Madison to Carter
Notch.  Of the two, I'd say Madsion to Carter is harder than it
looks, but you spend a fair amount of time in the valley so a stealth
camp is a possibility.  All previous comments RE Labor Day are true.
If the weather's good expect even more people.

Have a Plan B (less miles) in case of crummy weather...who knows, it
might rain....

If you'd like to stop in Billsville on your return to VA, say the word.

Cosmo

To:            "Gary Ticknor" <garyticknor@starpower.net>, "at-lll" <at-l@backcountry.net>