Re: [at-l] AT distance calculator...

I have asked myself this question. IMHO, you hike what you hike, irrespective
of what a book lists as the current trail distance. I credit myself with what
the distance was when I hiked it. Due to relos, my cumulative mileage actually
decreased one winter. Not a problem; more AT to hike someday.

I am getting to the point where its possible I may actually run out of trail
some day. Never thought when I started this madness I would say that. I guess I
could always start over ;)

And Pittsburgh, thanks for the URL, worth a bookmark

- Gary from Fairfax

To:            "AT-L" <at-l@backcountry.net>