 Date:     Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:00:19 -0500
 From:     Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU>
 Subject:  ULTRA Digest - 19 Nov 2000 to 20 Nov 2000 (#2000-581)
 To:       Recipients of ULTRA digests <ULTRA@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU>
 > Date:    Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:29:19 -0500
 From:    Rich Schick <richruns@ATL.MEDIAONE.NET>
 Subject: Re: why ultras?

It's like living a lifetime condensed into a matter of hours. There is
joy and suffering, optimism and fear, elation and sadness and when you
cross the finish line the satisfaction of accomplishing what you set
out to do without the obligation of dieing when it comes to an end.

Rich Schick
richruns@atl.mediaone.net