Lacy things and Stitches' honor... was Re: [at-l] laces

<<### Skeeter:
I write to defend Stitches' honor.
I had opportunity to observe said Stitches at (...um) 'close quarters' for
a 6 day hike with absolute temperatures ranging between the single digits
up to perhaps fifty-five degrees. I can say unequivically that while she
might have been (...um) underdressed for *my* metabolic/caloric needs (I
don't think that came out right at all), at no time did I observe a
leather thong (or other lacy things). But it was dark...>>

I think our dear Sloetoe suffered frostbite of the brain on that last
hike.... <g>
That or he's been watching way too much Monty Python...

Skeeter

To:            <Rcli3@aol.com>, <at-l@backcountry.net>