[at-l] Spanish tutorial...

Okay, I have "Wicked Spanish" in front of me. Punishment for those who
have refused to post recently. In any case, I figure hikers might be
able to use some of these when in an urgent, feverish state...

MOCTEZUMA'S MEDICAL EMERGENCY
No matter how careful you are, you will probably get sick during your
visit. When the agony overtakes you,there are two things to remember: 1)
Nobody lives forever; 2) Local doctors will do everything in their power
to make your last hours on earth as painful and unpleasant as possible.

[Possible phrases, given in Spanish, of course]
I ate/drank something in your country.
Please call a priest/travel agent.
I would like to make a will/receive last rites.
Please send my body home on the next flight.

Ha! And guess where I'm going for New Year's Eve...

Chocolate

To:            undisclosed recipients: ;