[at-l] Scary!---

Since my regular MS Explorer homepage isn't coming up this morning, I wrote
my name in the Search box hoping to get it back up.  (I know, I know, I'm
totally computer illiterate.)  What came up were more than 117,000 hits, all
of them e-mails that I've sent people (plus a mention of me on my son's web
page).  Not only was I totally shocked, but also I find that really scary.
Am I the only one here who didn't know that they are all still floating
around out there?  If this is the case, why can't the gov. agents find all
the White House e-mails?  Even this post will show up the next time I check.
Spooky!  Maybe there's something to be said for lurking.  Crawling into my
corner now.

Leslie (anklebear)

To:            lwbooher@halifax.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net