Re: [at-l] Cellulite Hero

I had a very similar experience several years ago.  My car was blocked in
the driveway so I rode my bike to the local Red Cross office to donate
blood.  I think it was November, but it was certainly cold.  My temperature
registed at 95 point something, and they wouldn't let me donate until it
went up.

I just took my temperature with a digital thermometer... the thermometer
first beeped at 96.6, but managed to make it to 97 after another minute.

-- Jim