RE: [at-l] New on the list

--- "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net> wrote:

> > Just what the heck is a chafing dish, anyway?
>
> A "chafing dish" is running into a major hiking babe on a winter hike
> while wearing three layers of polartec...
> Lee I Joe

### I know it's like a week after the fact, but I just had to note that
this reply got me making those "snort!" sounds in my cubicle that make
everyone within earshot come over and quizzically stare....

They're doing it nowwwwwww!
God, I'm dying!
Snorttoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10