Re: [at-l] Alright, College football fans...

And what's your point?

;-)

Actually, it is very interesting to observe the different dress codes
at college football around the country and the South. This ain't all
that different from deciding whether crampons, instep crampons, walking
sticks, or c*** p****s (for the 911 call) are the appropriate item to
carry on a winter's walk in Georgia. If you need it, you are looking
good and prepared. If you didn't need it, you are looking geeky and
over-prepared.

Would you like to see my orange wardrobe? Tell them about it POG!

Bill....